Raw-Cacao Bliss Balls Mix (GF) (V)
★★★★★ “They always disappear quickly.” - K
★★★★★ “Absolutely love the coconut flavour. Just the right size to satisfy without filling up too much (unless you eat the whole packet like me!)!” - A
★★★★★ “Well I took your idea and made a cheesecake with the base mix, must say that the flavour was awesome. 10 out of 10 all round.” - I. Z
★★★★★ “BLISSFUL INDEED! Worked as a great after snack for my picky toddler giving me the satisfaction he has a full tummy.” - N.
Healthy, delicious and a mouth full of bliss! These will take less than 20 minutes to whip up and does not require any baking.
Kids love these as well and they're perfect for an after dinner treat (and they'd never know they're healthy!)
Another great idea is to make the mix with dates, press into a brownie tin, chill and cut into a fudge slice it also works as a great base for vegan cheesecakes!
Suitable for: Fussy Toddlers, Gluten-Free, Coeliac, Vegans, Vegetarians, Paleo, Health-Conscious.
- Nothing Artificial, Ever
- Plant Based
>> One mix makes 12 bliss balls
>> Fridge for 2 weeks
>> Freezer for 3 months
You will need:
- 1 cup of pitted dates OR 2 tbsp of syrup (maple, honey or agave)
- 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
How to bake:
- If using pitted dates, add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse blitz until well combined.
- If using a syrup sweetener, add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll tablespoons of mix into balls.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Ingredients: Desiccated coconut, natural almond meal, raw organic cacao powder, black chia seeds, LSA (linseed, sunflower, almond) meal.